At ALAKI Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company"), our philosophy is to make full use of information technology to provide our customers with valuable and truly useful services.
The data that our company handles, including our customers' valuable information assets, is of utmost importance to the foundation of our business.
Our company recognizes the importance of protecting these information assets from risks such as leakage, damage, and loss. All employees must strictly comply with our Fundamental Security Policy, and take the necessary steps to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our information assets.
Fundamental Security Policy
- 1. In order to protect our information assets, our company will carry out all business operations in accordance with our information security policy. Our company acts in accordance with all laws, regulations, and standards, and complies with our contracts with individual clients.
- 2. Our company has defined criteria for analyzing and evaluating the risks of leakage, damage, loss, etc. of information assets, and established a systematic risk assessment method. Our company carries out this risk assessment on a regular basis, and will implement appropriate security measures when necessary.
- 3. Our company will establish an information security system centered around a single security supervisor, and clarify the authority and responsibility for information security. In addition, all other employees are aware of the importance of information security, and will be trained to ensure the proper handling of information assets.
- 4. Our company will regularly inspect and audit the status of compliance with our information security policy, and promptly take corrective actions for any deficiencies found.
- 5. In addition to taking appropriate measures to prevent any incidents that would pose a risk to the security of our data, our company will establish a response procedure to promptly minimize damage in the event of an emergency. In the unlikely case that a security breach occurs, our company will take appropriate corrective actions. For incidents that would cause an interruption in our services, our company will establish and regularly review a management framework, in order to ensure the continuity of our services.
- 6. Our company will implement an information security management system that aims to realize the Basic Principles of our Security Policy. This system will be continuously reviewed and improved for maximum security.